What are 6 pack abs?
6 pack abs are muscles that run from your rib cage to you your pelvis they provide support to your core and your posture. They help you twist and assist you in breathing. If you suffer from back pain then you should consider strengthening your abdominal muscles as this maybe caused by a weak core.
So how do I get 6 pack abs?
Well you already have them everyone does but there just generally hidden under a big cuddly cushion of belly fat.
Abs are made in the kitchen not in the gym so all that work doing those crunches, leg raises and hours spent on the abs shredder 3000 arn’t going to help you find them, although you will probably have one killer set of abs, knowone will be able to see them.
If you can’t see you abs then chances are that your diet sucks just like mine!
Here are some of the things I have take up to try and shift the belly!
- Apple cider vinegar! Get it on everything, its my number one tip as it makes a boring salad into something special as well as extra healthy.
- Cut the carbs! I don’t mean completely, just source them differently. I am trying to get all my carbs from fruit and vegetables rather then pasties and pies! A good rule of thumb is if its an invention (man made) don’t have it, unless you never what 6 pack abs.
- Drink more water! Forget fizzy pop and defiantly forget energy drinks, you go to the gym and have an energy drink and that is all you’ll burn off – if your lucky! This takes us back to our new rule, man made don’t bother.
- Go Green! Forget teas and coffee get some green tea on the go just hot water, no sugar, milk or cream, it will save you calories and burn them at the same time.
- Rules are meant to be broken! Get some protein powder for a quick kick and mix with milk before bed to get that protein drip fed into your system as it will slow down the absorption.
- Last but not least put down the chocolate and walk away! Maybe pick up a carrot instead.
Now lets not forget exercise is also a huge factor so I recommend full body workouts and DO NOT forget the legs, the biggest muscles generate the most testosterone which in turn burns the most belly fat to unleash those 6 pack abs!
Got some tips for getting 6 pack abs? Let’s hear em!